Friday, 10 February 2017

Art Journaling for PaperArtsy

Hi there!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I have a very special post for you...

Today I am sharing some of my art journaling with you. I got the ooohs and the aaahs on as I was playing with the lovely PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Finish paints, Sara Naumann's journaling stamps and one of the gorgeous TCW stencils. I had a real blast, made an almighty mess and ended up with another colourful page spread in my file journal.

I truly hope that you find some time to hop over to the PaperArtsy blog to check out my post there. What more, I am crossing my fingers that you will enjoy it and maybe even share it with your crafty buddies out there. For now, I shall leave you with a few sneak peeks... enjoy!





Big crafty hugs,

Ingrid xxx

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Ingrid. Have now made some notes and am planning to begin my own version this afternoon. X😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colours and textures - this is such a beautiful piece.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just shows I haven't been keeping up... missed this treat at PaperArtsy too - fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.