Thursday, 8 December 2016

GD for That's Crafty: Wintery Door Hanger

Hi!

I'm back with another post for That's Crafty! and this time I am sharing a mixed media project.

That's Crafty! is a wonderful shop full of various goodies and a lot of it is great for mixed media. The door hanger that I altered, for example, can be altered in many different ways. You can create some fancy sleep looking door hangers with a quote and a dash of stylish gold or make some for your kids' room to jazz it up a bit.

I also share a step by step, should you wish to recreate it. I hope you enjoy the post. Let me know your thoughts ;)

All the best,

Ingrid xxx

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.